Please take a moment to read the following information:
Due to Covid-19, we are putting new measures in place to help keep our wonderful Clients and Staff safe.
- Please wear a face mask at all times in Holier Than Thou. If you are medically exempt from wearing a mask please call us on 0161 839373 to book. This is so we make sure only one non-mask wearing person is in the premises at any one time for your safety. If you book online you confirm that you are able wear a mask, and we are grateful for your understanding.
- Please DO NOT book in if you have travelled abroad within the last 2 weeks, even if you have no symptoms.
- If you have come into contact with someone displaying symptoms or if you have been contacted by track and trace confirming you have been in the vicinity of someone with Covid-19 please DO NOT book in with us until after 2 weeks have passed.
- Please note it is age 8+ for earlobe piercings with a parent present. Please do not bring any friends or siblings of the piercee with you to the appointment, (its a special rite of passage, and we want to make sure the little one getting pierced has our full attention). Both parent and child will need valid, hard-copy, in-date I.D. with matching names. We do not accept copies of identification as it is so easy to electronically alter such documents. Both parent and child will both need to wear a mask (Thank you!)
- It is 16+ or 18+ for all other piercings. Please remember your valid hard-copy photo ID.
- If you are looking to have a Genital piercing, please call to confirm a piercer skilled in the specific piercing you would like is working on the day you would like to book for.
- Please come alone to your appointment, this is to limit the number of people in the studio – we will be your moral support!
- If the calendar doesn’t allow you to select a date or time, it is because we are fully booked that day. We do still offer a walk-in service, if you have a piercing emergency please pop in.
- PLEASE NOTE the online booking fee is to secure your appointment ONLY – there will be an ADDITIONAL service and jewellery charge when you pop in – our piercing fee ranges from £20 – £75 depending on the piercing. We have oodles of implant-grade mirror-polished internally-threaded jewellery options ranging from £5 – £300+ and our stock changes daily, so see what best suits your taste and budget when you come in! The booking fee you pay online today will come off the total when you visit 🙂
- For Lashes of Lilith, the booking fee is to secure your appointment ONLY – the full balance can be paid after your appointment via cash or card 🙂 Please speak with Krystle BEFORE booking your appointment for a little consultation, as allergy tests need to be done etc and we want to make sure your time is not wasted.
- If you would like to book with Lashes of Lilith AND get a piercing on the same day, please book your piercing appointment for AFTER your beauty treatments 🙂
- Our appointments are limited and other customers may want to book them, therefore if you can no longer make your appointment please give us 24 hours notice and we will move your appointment and booking fee to a new date and time to suit you. If you do not give 24 hours notice you will need to make a new booking with a new booking fee. Thank you for your understanding!
- If you book and pay a booking fee but cannot get pierced on the day (e.g. you have unsuitable anatomy for the piercing you wanted) or end up just needing a consultation (which is free with us), we will fully refund you when you pop in to see us 🙂
- It takes time for you to fill in your consent form, choose jewellery, have us sterilise it and perform your piercing , therefore please allow an hour for your appointment.
- Please note that appointments are for one person only, therefore if you and your friend would like to both be pierced, you each need your own appointment.
- “Can I bring my own jewellery?” Apologies but we cannot pierce with or fit *any* jewellery sourced from outside our studio. This would invalidate our insurance AND be unsafe. All our jewellery has mill certificates confirming exactly what it is made from, and we know it is internally threaded or threadless and mirror polished, therefore SAFE for your body. We go to extreme lengths to make sure our jewellery is brand new and sterilised and safe for you, we will not fit mystery metal sourced elsewhere for your safety, thanks so much for your understanding!
- If you have ANY conditions such as anxiety, autism etc or you are just feeling particularly nervous please just leave us a note on your booking and we will make an extra special effort to reassure you when you come in 🙂
- If you do not get a booking confirmation please give us a call on 01618393737 during open hours to confirm your booking went through 🙂